Penelope

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Tiny Little List

25 Random facts about me ( As posted on Facebook):

1. I have way too much free time or I would not be writing these notes.
2. The first VCR tape I bought was "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" and it cost about $80.00 back in 1987.
3. My dvd's are alphabetized.
4. My laptop is green and my phone is pink, my two favorite colors.
5. I make my own greeting cards...and have sold them as well.
6. I have all of my drafting equipment, pens and project boards from college.
7. I know all of the songs from "The Sound of Music", just in case I am at a show and someone needs a quick replacement.
8. I like making lists and marking things off as they are accomplished.
9. I love, love, love pocketbooks, especially really big ones.
10. I have all of the books written by Stephen King, bound in red leather, on my bookshelf.
11. I don't know how to drive a stick shift, although when I am dream that I am driving, I always drive a stick shift.
12. I cannot drive over a tall bridge, flat ones are okay.
13. I still haven't unpacked all of my wedding presents.
14. I like to wrap presents in shiny white paper and big hand tied bows.
15. I would like to go back to school and study studio art, just to learn.
16. I love shopping in paper and stationery stores.
17. I learned how to knit last year.
18. The thermostat in my car has to be on an even number.
19. I am somewhat claustrophobic and like to sit on the end.
20. I like to be early.
21. I check and double check maps before I go on a trip.
22. I would like to take piano lessons again someday.
23. I love fresh flowers, but not star gazer lilies.
24. I don't like to share closets or bathrooms.
25. I wish I lived closer to my family.

2 comments:

Melinda Speece said...

Any studio art programs nearby? No time like the present my very talented sister . . .

vieklenz said...

I love paper stores too!