Penelope

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Tiny Piece of Silver

So, you know how you see things on Pinterest and you think, "I can do that...I want to do that...I should do that...how hard could it be?" Me too! Last December, I saw a pin about a $5 bill. The idea was to save every single $5 bill you got from change and put them away to save up for something special. So I started on January 1st and have been saving (not hoarding) them ever since. I have spoken to a couple of people about how it started small but has grown into a fairly large pile (okay, you know me too well, it is not in a pile, but carefully tagged and bundled). So now the question is, what do I do with them? Buy something, treat someone or can you make a difference to someone with a short stack of $5 bills?
I am taking suggestions...what could I do with my stacks that could make a difference, truly make a difference. email suggestions to melanieedwards626@msn.com

No comments: